Thursday, December 18, 2008

Slush Week

I do not know what this week is called. We have an odd empty week between Fall Semester and Winter Term. I have been referring to it in my mind as slush week, and today that seem to fit. We got hail and rain and hail today. It is very cold for Del Norte county, which averages a low of 40°F in the winter. Usually it is like spring and summer all year round. This week it has felt more like winter.

Most students have already started their holiday breaks and are off relaxing with their families. If you can't relax until you have all your finals back, you should come into the library. I have papers to hand back from Mr. Owen's classes, Mr. Freneau's classes Ms. Ross' class and all the language classes (ASL, French, Spanish). I also have the art you submitted for the art show.

All next week the whole campus is closed down. We hope you have a wonderful break and a good time celebrating with your family.

No comments: